|How to Use|
|Click here to download the Parish Eucharist Mission Resources in portable document format (PDF).|
|The program is designed to be run during the week leading up to the feast of the Body and Blood of Christ (Corpus Christi).||
SUNDAY MASS, TRINITY SUNDAY:
22 May 2005
Focus: Baptism and Eucharist.
Baptism initiates us into the Church, the Body of Christ, which celebrates Eucharist.
Reinforce good eucharistic practice
- Full, active participation by all
- Communion from the cup
- Communion from the altar
- Communion from hosts of that Mass
Homily suggestions on a eucharistic ecclesiology:
that the church is born in the celebration of the Eucharist.
(Ecclesia de Eucharistia)
- God so loved the world
- No one who believes will be condemned
- Be united, live in peace
Prayer of Intercession:
(ensure that it is prepared for your community, not simply taken from another book). Some samples:-
- That all Christians, born in the waters of Baptism, may always strive to fulfil your Son's prayer: 'may they all be one'. Lord hear us.
- That we, your holy people called into communion in the life of the Trinity, may always be generous in our service of others. Lord hear us.
- That your holy people may grow in awe and reverence of your presence among us. Lord hear us.