Daily Prayer Online is a service of Church Resources (formally Catholic Telecommunications), a charitable trust that seeks to:
The following products are now available through Church Resources at the lowest possible prices:
- Combine the buying power of Church institutions and members to achieve savings and improved levels of service, for the purpose of increasing Church resources and effectiveness in core mission activities of a religious, social and pastoral nature.
- Provide a national Church telecommunications infrastructure to facilitate Church participation in and contribution to the era of online and digital communication for the purpose of proclaiming the Gospel and building community. Daily Prayer Online is a fulfilment of this aim.
Church Resources Web Site
- Telstra telephone, mobile and internet services
- Motor Vehicle purchasing and Summit Fleet leasing
- Office supplies and furniture from Boise Cascade
- Fuji Xerox Photocopiers
- Travel including flights, accommodation and car hire
- Ericsson phone systems
- Zylotech video security and conferencing
- Microsoft Software
- Recruitment Advertising
- Electricity and gas
The Church Resources website www.churchresources.com.au provides more details of the various products and services available to Church Resources customers.
CathNews News Service
CathNews is also a service of Church Resources. It is a daily news service with prayer and meditation and Christian web site reviews. It is the most visited Catholic web site in Australia with 9,000 visits to the site each day and more than 10,000 subscribers to this free service.
For more information or to subscribe go to www.cathnews.com.au